Think Your Raleigh Car Insurance Rates Are Low?
Your 'dec' page or declarations page of your auto insurance policy outlines your current coverages and shows you the coverages you need to compare Raleigh insurance rates. You may have found your car insurance rates have increased due to an accident, a claim, a teen driver who just got their license, or some other event.
People who buy insurance online are more likely to find lower rates because they can compare more rates more quickly.
Get the Best North Carolina Rates!
North Carolina ranks 44 out of 50 states in what drivers pay for car insurance. Comprehensive averages about $110 and collision coverage is around $235. If you own a home in Raleigh, a good way to save money on your car insurance is to combine your auto and home policies with the same company.
The best car insurance rates in Raleigh, NC may be through an online insurance company like GEICO or Progressive, or it may be through a traditional carrier like a local Raleigh State Farm or Allstate agent. Insurance companies base their rates on many different factors, some of which are not under your control.
Compare Raleigh Car Insurance Rates
The internet makes it very easy to buy auto insurance online, and by comparing quotes from different North Carolina insurers you can make sure you're not paying too much. Don't assume the rates you paid last year for Raleigh car insurance will be the same this year. It's important to comparison shop your coverage with different North Carolina insurers every year.
Even though Charlotte may have the most people in North Carolina, that doesn't mean car insurance rates will be higher or lower where you live.
Pay Less for Raleigh Car Insurance
Entering the same quote information can be repetitive and take time, so our site gives you multiple comparisons with only one quick quote form.
If you just got your auto insurance renewal, you are probably shocked by the rates and want to find lower rates with a different company. There is a very good chance that you are currently paying too much for car insurance.
Low Income and Liability Only Quotes
Liability rates on average cost approximately $355 of your insurance premium, which when compared to the physical damage coverages of comprehensive and collision, is quite affordable. If you need an insurance agent to help you with your car insurance coverages, our website lists many of the agents in Raleigh.
Tips for Saving Money on North Carolina Car Insurance
- Students with good grades often qualify for a discount rate
- Insure all your vehicles with the same insurance company
- If your vehicle is garaged in a different location that your home address, you may pay a lower rate for a different rating zone
- Compare car insurance quotes at least once a year to make sure you're getting the lowest rates
- North Carolina Senior citizens can often receive cheaper car insurance rates
- Teen drivers who have taken a drivers education class may qualify for a discount
- Claim free insureds may receive discounts off their rates
- If you get a speeding ticket, check to see if you can keep the ticket from your driving record by taking an approved North Carolina driving class
- Compare Raleigh car insurance rates and see if you're spending too much on car insurance!
Online car insurance rates for Raleigh can be significantly different than what you may get from an agent, so it's important to get quotes from both to make a fair comparison. Liability insurance is a coverage that is very affordable and state minimum requirements are usually not enough insurance for most people.
Why throw money away on high car insurance rates? Click to start a quote!